my santuary.my thoughts.my own perspective...

My santuary, my thoughts, my own perspective on: Life, Love, Friends, Family and Everything in Between

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bohol Travel Planning

Finally at long last!!!
After thorough research and forum readings, I was able to finished and complete our itinerary of travel for Bohol.
Yep! my family and I will be going to Bohol as our post summer celebration. But actually its more of family bonding and relaxation.
It took me almost 1 month to finalized everything, good thing there's always my ever reliable friends and fellow girltalkers from femalenetwork.com whose very active on replying with all my inquiries.
Our travel in Bohol will be 5 days and 4 nights. (June 18-22, 2011)

To share with you, below's our Itinerary of Travel. 

Day 1
  • Arrival Day - Manila - Tagbilaran (via Cebu Pacific)
Day 2
  • Country Side and Major Tours
    • Blood Compact Shrine - No Entrance Fee
    • Hanging Bridge-10/per head 
    • Man Made Forest - No Entrance Fee 
    • Butterfly Sanctuary - 20/per head adult, 10/per head children 
    • Chocolate Hills - 50/per head adults, 25/per head kids 
    • Tarsier Watch: Smallest Primate - Donation of any amount
    • Loboc River Cruise - 400per head w/ buffet + 100/ per head as Entrance 
    • Prony the Python Snake - 10/per head
    • Baclayon Church and Museum - 25/per head

    Day 3
    • Sea Tour 
      • Package Inclusive of the ff:
        • Dolphin Watching 
        • Snorkeling in Balicasag Island 
        • Island Hopping in Virgin Island
    Day 4 
    • Panglao Island Tour 
      • Hinagdanan Cave 
      • Bohol Bee Farm 
      • Dauis Church and Miracle Well 
      • Panglao Ostrich Farm 
      • Nova Se Shell Museum 
      • Panglao Church and Watch Tower 
      • Mag - Aso Falls 
      • Monkey Encounter 
    Day 5 
    • Departure Tagbilaran (via Cebu Pacific) 
    Hoping that everything will go well, plus the whole family to enjoy. 

    Rain... rain... go away!                                                       Come again, another day! :-)  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment